27 August, 2007

#23.Final thoughts

23 Things was a great and interesting experience for me .
It was the first time I had to deal with online learning .Now I have a " clue" what online learning means : figure it out by yourself .
From this point of view 23 Things was a challenging experience .
Being a stubborn person I didn't give up easily even if I had to spend more time on certain tasks.
As you can see my blog doesn't have "personality" .
I didn't express my thoughts about the tasks we had to accomplish , like other participants did.
The reason is I wanted to summarize the 23 Things as I mentioned when I registered my blog. So instead of seeing my thoughts you will see definitions which for some people might have been seen as useless but for me (I am not an native English speaker) has a great value , because this course about the latest technologies in USA libraries,(meaning all the terminology) is new for me.
I want to know exactly what I did and how I did , if I ever check my blog again .I know I will.
Like I said before , 23 Things was a great and valuable experience which gave me an overview of the latest technologies in USA libraries.